Employers, businesses and Public Service Providers are required, by law, to take steps to ensure that electrical equipment within their property is safe to use. The legislation of specific relevance is:
- The Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
- The Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- The Electricity at Work Regulations 1989
- The Workplace (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1992
- The Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998
- General legislative guidance
Ensure your workplace, employees or visitors are protected and that all the electrical appliances are safe to use and safe for purpose. We can help you to ensure you meet current regulations with our professional and prompt service.